Friday, March 13, 2015

Shipwrecked on The Island of Dreams, you know, The Statue of Liberty


This musical reveals children are only poor when they stop dreaming of a better life

This is about the better aliens of human imagination saving the planet for the future

This is a mural on hope.

What can I do? I’m nobody special. I’m just an amnesiac hobo with a library card.

It’s my only weapon in the ongoing fierce war of ideas. I now give warning.

I have a dream for The City That Never Sleeps.

Waiting For Superman is over.

Prepare for battle.

Jane! Stop This Crazy Media Thing by Danny Aponte of Public School 161

An essay on Freedom of Speech to sing songs like a canary in a coalmine

Copyrighted in The South Bronx of Graffiti from Here To Eternity

LLAP



No comments:

Post a Comment