Saturday, March 14, 2015

Book them, Dano


 I think of family and friends left behind in another millennium and I think of making a dent in the universe to bring home the better angels of our nature to the future of new beginnings. This is a mural for our dreams in The South Bronx of Captain America.

In my childhood, I was the commander of The USS Escapism where science fiction has a sneaky way of becoming science fact.

I am this country’s answer to The Doctor.

I am a Time Lord in my own right.

Hey, England, kiss my big fat ad for this fantasy about to become reality.

I’m firing up the engines of imagination to save Earth.

And how will I do that?

We make movie.

Jane! Stop This Crazy Media Thing by Danny Aponte of Public School 161

An essay on Freedom of Speech to sing songs like a canary in a coalmine

Copyrighted in The South Bronx of Graffiti from Here To Eternity

LLAP



No comments:

Post a Comment