Saturday, January 30, 2016

Once Upon A Mind....


 This musical story begins with my mother who worked in a pen and pencil factory and still found the time to teach me how to draw a smile in the time of Dionne Warwick singing I’ll say a little prayer for you. Forever and ever

I will love you

In an art class, we were given an assignment to create a tour book to draw people from around the world to our town. We had a marketing problem.  But I figured it out.

Poor like Pigpen from Peanuts and still
Richie Rich with imagination in
The South Bronx of Admerica

Danny A. Aponte, Captain of The USS Escapism, reported
 for duty in this mission impossible 

I’ll say a little prayer for you.

Forever and ever

I will love you
 P.S: My 6th Grade English teacher believed I would one day in the future
write The Great American Novel. Just write what you know, she said

I knew comic books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment