Saturday, April 25, 2015

Endorsed By Hobo With A Library Card The Movie



I shot up my town with my Japanese camera to add to my homework on creating a tour book to draw people from around the world to The South Bronx of Admerica.

I had a marketing problem judging from the NYU rich white students in my class that moved their chairs away from me. Life is so unfair.

These photographs are the beginning of what our town offers big planet Earth.

I have a dream for the city of that never sleeps.

LOL

What fools are these mortals, gleefully exclaimed a winged creature named Puck.

Midnight Summer Dream in The South Bronx of America

By Danny Angel Aponte of Public School 161

An essay on Freedom of Speech to sing songs like a canary in a coalmine

Copyrighted in The South Bronx of Legal Graffiti from Here To Eternity

LLAP

No comments:

Post a Comment